Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm off to eat a giant Burger


The countdown is on... 8 minutes until a few of my co-workers and I leave to go to Thurman Cafe for the biggest burger on the planet (and best).


I mean...who could resist this?!!?

Today has been very productive for me. I got two projects done and it will be smooth sailing for the rest of 2008.

I keep thinking back on the year & how much fun I have had with my friends and with Eric. I really want to focus on that for the new year. I already have SO many fun things planned. A surprise trip for Eric's bday. A long weekend with my two best friends in Seattle. A trip to FORKS to find my vampire Edward (ok, ok...just to see the sights there..) Eric and I will be heading to DC as well this spring before he ships off to Kirkuk again. I really want to make this year count. Make lots of great memories and not waste time. I want to get in shape and STAY that way.

So..i guess i better round up my boss & hit the road for Burgers. TTFN...

1 comment: