Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday

Here it is...Tuesday already (rolls eyes) Will this week ever end?
Yesterday the gym was really good for me. I did the new 3 way elliptical for 30 minutes & then some good stretching. Eric and I then met Brian & Heather for dinner at Abeulos. It was YUMMY! I had some chips, salsa & queso....sangria....then the chicken fajita tacos. Dinner was fun and it's great to be "back together" with Brian & Heather. It's been a bad year for them and I just wish them the best. Heather has started her own baking company called KupKaykes by Heather. So if you need some KupKaykes...let me know :) Then we headed to Trader Joes so I could pick up more of my latest "drug"...their Cashew, Macadamian, Dried Pineapple and Cranberry trail mix. At least it's healthy right? Then it was off to the Giant Screen TV to watch House of Saddam. I truly wanted to pay attention & learn more about the crazy bastard who's ruined the world....but i just couldn't focus. Then dozed off for a few. Alas....I went to bed at nine pm. It's sad getting old.
Today is our HR group's holiday White Elephant exchange and happy hour after work. I'm going to be GOOD and skip the happy hour. I really want to lose weight & if i go to Chammps...it'll be fried food & beer for sure. So, i'll skip HH and go to the gym instead. I'm sure it's a bad career move....but ??
Looking forward to the upcoming weekend....lots of fun planned with Friends & Family!
TTFN...

1 comment:

  1. Two lines about going to the gym and 7 lines about food...also, am I the only one who thinks that "3 way eliptical" sounds kinky?

    ReplyDelete