Thursday, February 12, 2009

Catching up

So...in my typical fashion....I started this Blog and then stopped again! So i'm going to try to be better at this.....here's one to catch up...

Life Updates...
The Boyfriend...
Eric has been gone for going on two weeks - with one more week to go, training in PA. AT first I didn't miss him - got worried about it & realized I already know how to keep myself busy. I am already preparing myself for his departure back to Iraq at the end of April/beginning of May. But now that i'm two weeks into him being gone...I miss him. However...having the entire bed to myself is nice :) (Sorry Baby!)

Working Out....
I have done it! I went to my first spinning class two weeks ago and L-O-V-E-D it. My second class was last night & it made me decide to start going twice a week. I also tried Urban Iron, which was really hard - but liked it too & will try it again this week. And Saturday AM Yoga class is amazing...but when i'm done, i go home & fall asleep!! So, i may switch to the Sunday night class.

Diet..... i have limited my bread/carb/fried food & crap/etc intake and am feeling so much better. I am still, however, craving Wings and Pizza and beer..and giant burgers & fries.

Work....
I still have a job..... that's all I know as of today.

Arts....
haven't touched my camera or jewelry in WEEKS. I need to find the motivation to start up my 'inventory' for Summer Makers Market.

Movies...
Slumdog Millionare -- 5 stars
He's just not that into you - 2 stars
Defiance -- Five stars
Twilight -- 1000000000000 stars ( i have seen it 3x and Edward may be my Valentine)

CD's...
I'm unfortunatly hooked on Brittney Spears CD....
PINK
Twilight soundtrack

Other things...
I'm addicted to Facebook

two of my best friends Chris & Dale called it quits this week ( i think i was the catalyst to "the end" and feel guilty but KNOW it's for the best for both of them) - so now i'm trying to be the best friend I can...to both of them separately.

Tracy sent me the most amazing scrapbook last night that tore my apart, made me bawl and laugh out loud at the same time. Best friends truly ARE the best.

well, that's the quick & dirty of it all..... more later

No comments:

Post a Comment