Friday, March 6, 2009

Weight loss update

So....when I began this 'journey' over a month ago...i was tipping the scales at 180lbs. I'm ashamed to admit that -- but I'm going to because I'm so proud of my progress. I got on the scale this morning...scared to see...but i have lost another 3 lbs - in two weeks time. And this is WITH Eric back home and me probably not eating the best. I am down to 170.6. i'm SO happy!!!
I still have at least 10 lbs to go for my 'first goal'. I want to reach that by my birthday - May 24th.
I have to say Spinning class is keeping me motivated...and so is Chris Owens! He's my spinning partner and I'm so grateful that he's there for me & vice versa. he's lots a TON of weight -- so i'm really proud of him to.
I also have been tracking my food intake on www.my-calorie-counter.com i really like it because unlike things like weight watchers and other sites - it tracks EVERYTHING. so i can see calorie intake, fat, carbs, sodium....etc. so that helps me point out the bad things I'm eating & remind me that i can still eat foods i love - IN moderation!!

My second goal is to get below 160 lbs...but i'll take a look at what my body looks like when i reach that 160 goal and go from there. I weighed 165 when I met Eric - so I at least want to get back to under that.

YEAH!!!!!!! It's a good day!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome! Go GIRL! You will inspire me to reach my goals!

    ReplyDelete